Tuesday 1 June 2010

Talking about Apache Aries

The number of OSGi related talks seems to be increasing - which can only be a good thing. I'm going to this one tonight and looking forward to it!

I thought I'd look at who was talking about Apache Aries and where for the next month, I'm sure this isn't a comprehensive list so let me know if I've missed anything.

June 2nd - Tim Ward will be talking about JPA and OSGi at Jazoon in Zurich

June 8th - Holly Cummins will be at the Paris JUG giving an Apache Aries presentation.

June 19th (*)  - ZoĆ« Slattery will be at the SAP Inside Track talking about Enterprise OSGi in Apache Aries

June 26th(*)  - Mark Nuttall will be giving an Apache Aries presentation at the London Java Community Unconference.

July 1st - Andrew Osbourne will run a Blueprint tutorial at the OSGi Users' forum based on the implementation of Blueprint in Apache Aries


* These are both unconference style events so although presentations have been offered there is of course no guarantee that they will be delivered. However both events look pretty well worth attending whether there is Aries there or not :-)


No comments: